Reel Recipes: Slow Cooker Pulled Venison
Are you a fan of BBQ? If so, you're definitely going to want to try this delicious recipe.
This venison roast is simple and easy to cook which, makes it great for any night of the week.
This is what you will need:
- 1 boneless venison roast (4 lbs)
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons tenderizing salt
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Cut venison roast in half and then place in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Dice onion and mince garlic.
- In slow cooker, place onion, garlic, venison, red wine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, tenderizing salt and seasoned salt, ketchup, and brown sugar over venison.
- Shred the meat using two forks, sometimes this can be done in the slow cooker itself, but feel free to transfer it to the cutting board if it's easier.
- Cover and cook on high for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve on hamburger buns with a side of baked beans or coleslaw.